Extension of Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACP) to Central Autonomous/Statutory Bodies



No.35034/3/2010-Estt (D)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (D)


North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 3rd August. 2010


OFFICE MEMORANDUM


Subject:       Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the central Government civilian employees – Clarification regarding.

*****


      The undersigned is directed to invite reference to the Department of Personnel & Training (DOP&T)’s Office Memorandum of even number dated the 19th May, 2009 on the subject cited above. Consequent upon introduction of the Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS), in view of para 14 of the Annexure-I of the Scheme, a number of proposals/references seeking extension of the Scheme to Central Autonomous/Statutory Bodies under various Ministries/Departments have been received by the Department of Expenditure. The Department of Expenditure has felt that keeping the large number of Central Autonomous/Statutory Bodies in view, it would be appropriate to delegate the power the approving such proposals to the administrative Ministries/Departments concerned. The Department of Expenditure has accordingly approved for extending the benefits of the MACPS to the Central Autonomous/Statutory Bodies under various Ministries/Departments subject to them satisfying the following four conditions:

      (i)       The earlier ACP Scheme was also implemented/adopted by the said Autonomous/Statutory Body.

      (ii)       The proposal to adopt MACP Scheme has been approved by the Governing Body/Board of Directors.

      (iii)       The Administrative Ministry/Financial Adviser of the Ministry has concurred with the proposal.

      (iv) The financial implications of adoption of MACP Scheme have been taken into account by the Organisation/Body and the additional financial implications can be met by it within the existing Budget Grants.

2.       As per the revised arrangement, the proposal shall be processed by the Financial Advisor concerned in the first instance and subject to it meeting the requirements spelt out at (i). (ii) and (iv) above, he would obtain the orders of the administrative Head/Secretary concerned for approving the extension of MACPS to such a body.

3.       Above is brought to the notice of all concerned Ministry/Department in continuation of para 14 of Annexure-1 of MACPS dated 19.05.2009.

4.       Hindi version will follow.



(A.K. Srivasatava)
Under Secretary to the Government of India



Download the Office Memorandum...
www.persmin.nic.in

Comments

kishore said…
Sir

I was appointed in Dec 1987 (KVS, M/o HRD, Govt of India) (Shifted to Autonomous organisation under M/o MSME, Govt of India in the year Dec 1989, through proper channel) in the scale of 1400-40- and got the promotion in the year Oct 2001 in the pay scale of Rs.5500-9000 (Group B post). I will be completing 23 years by Dec 2010, So far I have not got any ACP/MACP except one promotion in Oct 2001. Now I am in the Grade pay of Rs 4200/-. When I will get ACP/MACP and scale of Pay after up gradation. As per Government decision that employees are permitted to revise their initial option up to 31.12.2010, If I get ACP/MACP, can I avail the revised option, so that I can get pay scale 9300 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-. Pl clarify.
N. Murali Kishore
VINOD S REDKAR said…
From
VINOD S REDKAR
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA

Sir,
I had joined in KVS 1992 as a group D and My qualification is Matriculation pass also I got act in the year 2004 but in pay fixation of VI pay I got grade pay 1800/ what will be the grade for me isit 1900/- or 1800/-
I will get a MACPS in the year 2012 after completion of 20 years service what will be the grade pay for me.

VINOD S REDKAR
Email address vsredkar@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Dear
I entered in the department 4.4.78
I got TBOP after 16 Years service
I got BCR 1.7.2004
I completed 30 years service on 04.04.2008
I got prootion of AAO on 29.04.2008
5000/ scale of BCR - 5500/- and 6500/- scale of AAO MERGED IN VI pay commission wef 1.1.2006.
MAP Scheme come in the department
1.9.2008. Department not allowing me III rd MACP.
Please crearify whether I am entitled or not for III rd MACP
Anonymous said…
Sir, I have joined in the central department in 1997 in the scale of 5000-8000(pre-revised)as per 6th pay commission I am in 4200/- grade pay, I received MACP i.e 4600 grade pay FROM 2008, september,Now I got 1st promotion and joined in 28th December 2011, My doubt is shall I get any increment benefit or not? for promotion. Please clarify.
Anonymous said…
from
d s
Sir
I have got promoted on completion of 131/2yrs of service.And now I have retired after completion of 21 yrs of service. I should get grade pay 42oo.because First promotion I got after completion of 5 yrs of service
and I have passed all exam in time but due to departt problem I got promoted at 13 1/2 yrs of service . this is srevice problem . so Ishould get grade pay 4200 after 21 yrs of service.please consider my case to clarify .
Thanking u sir

ds

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees