All India Railwaymen's Federation has raised the following items in the Departmental Anomaly Committee
1. Separate Grade Pay to Trackman, Senior Trackman, Gateman, Trolleyman, Head Trackman / Keyman, Gangmen and Sr. P.Way Supervisors.
Gangman - GP Rs.1800
Sr. Gangman & Gatekeeper - GP Rs.1900
Hd. Gangman Keyman - GP Rs.2000
Sr. Keyman & Gangmate - GP Rs.2400
P. Way Supervisor & Sr. Gangmate - GP Rs.4200
2. Introduction of following structure in Artisan category
Artisan Gr. III – PB-1 + GP Rs.2400
Artisan Gr. II – PB-1 + GP Rs.2800
Artisan Gr. I – PB-2 + GP Rs.4200
Master Craftsman - PB-2 + GP Rs.4600
3. Technical Supervisors – All Departments
Jr. Engineers - PB-2 + GP Rs.4800
Sr. Section Engineers - PB-2 + GP Rs.5400
4. ASM - PB-2 + GP Rs.4200 and onward upliftment
5. Asst. Loco Pilot – PB-1 + GP Rs.2800
6. Goods Pilot - PB-2 + GP Rs.4600
Loco Pilot (Pass.) - PB-2 + GP Rs.4800
Loco Pilot (M/Exp.) – PB-2 + GP Rs.5400
7. Goods Guards - PB-2 + GP Rs.4200 and onward upliftment
8. Stenographers - PB-2 + GP Rs.4600 and onward upliftment
9. Physiotherapists - PB-2 + GP Rs.4800 and onward upliftment
10. Radiographers - PB-2 + GP Rs.4600 (Apex grade)
11. Laboratory Staff of Medical Dept. - Lab. Technician - PB-1 + GP Rs.2400 and onward upliftment
12. Lab. Superintendent – provision of Group B Post in PB-2 + GP Rs.5400
13. Loco Inspectors - PB-2 + GP Rs.5400
14. CMT Staff - Jr. Engineer - PB-2 + GP Rs.4800
SSE - PB-2 + GP Rs.5400
15. Sr. Traffic Costing Inspectors - - PB-2 + GP Rs.4800
16. Rajbhasha Staff by placing at par with Secretariat Staff.
17. Publicity Inspectors - PB-2 + GP Rs.5400
18. Typist - Sr. Typist - PB-1 + GP Rs.2800 and further parity with Ministerial Staff.
19. Technicians - Signal - PB-2 + GP Rs.4200 (Entry Grade)
20. ECRC (Entry Grade) - PB-2 + GP Rs.4200
21. Nursing Staff – ANO be placed in PB-4
22. Information Technology Cadre at par with Technical Supervisors.
23. Rate of Kilimetrage – Running Staff - Kilimetrage of Running Staff should be revised as per Bhalla Committee formula w.e.f. 1.1.2006.
24. Additional Allowance to Running Staff – Provision of Special Allowance to all Running Staff.
25. Anomaly in fixation of pay in case of promotee with reference to their junior direct recruits after 1.1.2006 be removed.
26. Ticket Checking Staff – Sr. TC - PB-1 + GP Rs.2800
27. Health and Malaria Inspectors should be provided GP Rs.4800 / Rs.5400 in PB-2.
28. Remove anomaly of pay fixation of Loco Supervisors inducted prior to 1.1.2006 with reference to their juniors drafted after 1.1.2006.
29. Train Controllers be placed in PB-2 + GP Rs.4800 and Rs.5400 respectively.
30. Grade Pay of all ex-cadre Instructors of Training Instructors,Safety Counselors, Work Study Inspectors, Traffic Costing Inspectors and similarly placed be uplifted in PB-2 + GP Rs.4800 and Rs.5400 respectively.
31. Personnel & Welfare Inspectors be placed in - PB-2 + GP Rs.4800 and Rs.5400 respectively.
32. Head Proof Readers be placed in - PB-2 + GP Rs.4200.
33. Higher Grade Pay be allotted to Cash Office Receipt Side.
34. Head Clerks and OS-II in Transit Cell be placed in PB-2 + GP Rs.4200
35. Tower Wagon Drivers be placed in PB-2 + GP Rs.4600
36. Telephone Operators, Cipher Operators, Cashier, Shroffs, Finger Print Examiners and Typists be placed in higher Grade Pay.
37. Safety Categories – Special Allowance of Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/- be granted to all staff working in Safety Category including Supervisors.
38. TIA/ISA in Accounts Department be placed in GP Rs.4800 and Rs.5400 respectively.
39. Account Assistants be placed in PB-2 + GP Rs.4600
40. One advance increment as a one time exception in case of those who have having their annual increment from 1st Feb. 2006 to 1st June 2006.
41. Granting of one additional increment stagnation increment on 1.1.2006 as specified in Para 2 of Rule 10 of RBE 103/2008.