Friday, January 04, 2013
Finmin Order 2013 : Re-exercise of option under Rule 6 of the CSS (RP) Rules, 2008, in case of employees covered under the OM dated 19.3.2012
Finmin Order : Date of next increment in the revised pay structure under Rule 10 of the CCS(RP) Rules, 2008.
Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 - the re-exercise of option under Rule 6 of the Central Services (Revised Pay) Rules,2008 in case of employees covered under the OM dated 19.3.2012 - Finmin order 2013.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 3rd January, 2013
Subject: Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 - the re-exercise of option under Rule 6 of the Central Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 in case of employees covered under the OM dated 19.3.2012.
The undersigned is directed to invite a reference to Rules 5 & 6 of the CCS(RP) Rules, 2008, as per which a Central Government employee had an option to elect to come over to the revised pay structure either from 1.1.2006 or from the date of his next increment or from the date of promotion, upgradation of pay scales. Such an option was to be exercised within 3 months from the date of publication of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008. The rule also provides that the option once exercised shall be final.
2. This Ministry issued instructions vide this Departments OM No.10/2/2011-E-IIIA dated 19.3.2012, providing that those Central Government employees who were due to get their annual increment between February, 2006 to June, 2006 may be granted one increment on 1.1.2006 in the pie-revised pay scale as a one time measure and, thereafter, they will get the next increment in the Revised Pay structure on 1.7.2006 as per Rule 10 of the CCS (RP) Rules 2008.
3. In view of the benefit extended to Central Government employees as per the aforesaid OM dated 19.3.2012, the issue relating to according of a fresh opportunity to Central Government employees to re-exercise their option to come over to the revised pay scale as per CCS(RP) Rules, 2008 was raised by the Staff side of the Joint Consultative Machinery in the meeting of the National Anomaly Committee held on 17.7.2012.
4 The matter has been considered by the Government and having regard to the fact that the provisions of the aforesaid OM dated 19.3.2012 bring about a material change in the basis for exercise of option to come over to the revised pay structure in terms of the CCS(RP) Rules, 2008 in respect of employees who are covered under the said OM dated 19.3.2012, the President is pleased to decide that all those employees who are covered under the provisions of the aforesaid OM dated 19.3.2012 may once again be permitted to re-exercise their option to come over to the Revised pay structure.
5. The benefit under these orders for re-exercise of option shall be available for a period up to 31.3.2013. The revised option shall be intimated to the head of the office by the concerned Government employees in accordance with the provision of Rule 6 (2) of the CCS (RP) rules, 2008.
6. All the Ministries and Departments are requested to bring the content of this OM to the notice of their employees so that such employees can avail themselves of the same within the stipulated time period.
7. In so far as persons serving in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue after consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
(Amar Nath Singh)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Rates of Dearness Allowance
|DA & DR ORDERS - EXPECTED DA STATUS|
|Effective Dates||Additional DA||Total DA||DA Orders||DR Orders||5th CPC|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - JANUARY STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - FEBRUARY STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - MARCH STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - APRIL STATUS|
|EXPECTED DA JUL 14 - MAY STATUS|
Read our exclusive articles...(Click the title and read continue...)
EXPECTED 7TH CPC PAY SCALE :-7th CPC Pay Scale is fast becoming the most mesmerizing phrase among Central Government employees these days. Every Central Govt Employee is waiting to find out the changes in their pay scale that the 7th CPC would recommend to the pay structure...
NMC STRESSES ON 20% INTERIM RELIEF...
The National Mazdoor Conference has urged the Chairman of the newly formed 7th Pay Commission recommend that 20% interim relief be given to all Central and State Government employees. As per Newspapers report that the NMC has also strongly demanded that these recommendations be submitted to the new government...ALLOWANCES ENHANCED BY 25% ...
100% D.A from January 2014 – Some Allowances and Advances Rise by 25%. The National Mazdoor Conference has urged the Chairman of the newly formed 7th Pay Commission recommend that 20% interim relief be given to all Central and State Government employees.
LTC-Will Air Travel Continue for the Next 2 Years? These concessions were initially announced for only two years and then extended to 2013. Each BLOCK YEAR can be carried forward to one year, i.e., those who haven’t utilized the facility in 2012-13 BLOCK YEAR can avail of it until December 2014.
Expected DA- Status, as of March 2014 : Expected Dearness Allowance from July 2014 : This time there is a considerable slackening in the pace of the expected DA. It looks as if there are plenty of reasons for it. As of March, the AICPIN has increased by one point and is at 239. The rapid increase in Consumer Price Index (IW)...
For a number of years now, especially after the 6th CPC, the problems faced by LDCs and UDCs have started gaining prominence. The unity and sense of purpose among them makes them look all set for the kind of victory that Pharmacists had. Common sense of purpose, unity and dedication sure make success possible!GOVERNMENT HAS DECIDED TO RAISE RETIREMENT AGE TO 62
Right now, the retirement age for Central Government employees is 60. While news has circulated that the Government has decided to raise the age to 62, no decisions have been made regarding this during the Cabinet Committee meeting that was held on 28.02.2014. There also have been no reports of any discussions on this issue.
LIST OF CGHS HOSPITALS
|1. ALLAHABAD||2. AHEMDABAD||3. Bangalore||4. Bhubhaneshwar||5. Bhopal|
|6. Chandigarh||7. CHENNAI||8. Delhi||9. Dehradun||10. Guwahati|
|11. Hyderabad||12. Jaipur||13. Jabalpur||14. Kanpur||15. Kolkata|
|16. Lucknow||17. Meerut||18. Mumbai||19. Nagpur||20. Patna|
|21. Pune||22. Ranchi||23. Shillong||24. Trivandrum||25. Jammu.|
7th CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION NEWS
|7TH CPC REPORT AND THE NEED FOR TIMELINESS||16.04.2014||7thCPC Blog|
|DID YOU KNOW HOW THE 6TH CPC MULTIPLICATION FACTOR OF 1.86 WAS DERIVED..?||15.04.2014||90Paisa|
|EXPECTED PAY STRUCTURE OF 7TH CPC||10.04.2014||90Paisa|
|Date of submission of 7th CPC Report||05.04.2014||-||Rajya Sabha|
|Comments and Suggestions on 7th CPC||04.04.2014||90Paisa|
|A webpage has been created by the Ministry of Finance for 7th Central Pay Commission||24.03.2014||-||Finmin|
|Federations veiws on the ToR of 7th CPC||05.03.2014||AIRF/BPMS/IRTSA|
|Cabinet approved 7th Central Pay Commission Terms of Reference||28.02.2014||90Paisa|
|Prime Minister has approved the composition of the 7th Central Pay Commission||04.02.2014||90Paisa|
|NO COMPROMISE ON TERMS OF REFERENCE||07.12.2013||NFPE|
|Possible ToR meeting with Staff Side JCM-Dopt||19.11.2013||Dopt|
|7th CPC Date for implementation||11.10.2013||7thcpcnews|
|Press Statement of Confederation of 7th CPC||25.09.2013||Confederation|
|Consent given by PM for 7th CPC||25.09.2013||90Paisa|