Central Civil Services - Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manual and Records

Central Civil Services - Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manual and Records
Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manual and Records for discharging functions

Click the title and get the detailed report...

1. Central Civil Services Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules 
2. T.A. Rules 
3. Central Civil Services(Leave) Rules, 1972, as amended from time to time. 
4. Dearness Allowance, Dearness Relief and Ex-gratia to GPF Beneficiaries. 
5. Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1972 as amended from time to time. 
6. Central Civil Services(Extraordinary Pension) Rules 
7. Central civil services,Central Govt. Employees Group Insurance Scheme,1980.
8. Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965.
9. Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules,1964. 
10. General Provident Fund (Central Services) Rules, 1960. 
11. Central Civil services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules,1988. 
12. Central Civil Services(Educational Assistance) Orders, 1988. 
13. General Financial Rules, 2005. 
14. Compendium of Rules on Advances to Government Servants. 
15. Delegation of Financial Powers Rules, 1978. 
16. House Building Advance Rules 
17. Overtime Allowance Rules 
18. Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules 
19. Treasury Rules of the Central Government.
20. Central Civil Services (Temporary service) Rules,1965. 
21. Reservations and concessions for SCs and STs OBC, etc. 
22. Uniforms for Group C and D employees 23. New Pension Scheme 
24. Allotment and Licence Fee of Government Residences. 
25. Civil Accounts Manual (Vol.I &II). 
26. Pay and Accounts Office Manual. 
27. CPWD Manual Vol.I & II. 
28. CPWD ‘A’ code. 
29. CPWD ‘D’ code. 
30. Account code for Accountants-General 
31. Accounting Rules for Treasuries, 1992. 32. Puducherry Municipal Manual Vol.I and II. 
33. Puducherry Commune Panchayat Manual Vol.I and II. 
34. Govt. Accounting Rules, 1990. 
35. List of Major and Minor Heads of Accounts of Union and States (Vol.I & II). 
36. Supense Manual. 
37. Central Govt.Account (Receipts and Payments) Rules, 1983. 
38. Central services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 1944. The above priced Rules Books are available in the open market.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sir, I am a central govt. employee. I want to know some rights i.e.
1. Is any govt. employee go to CAT against any senior officer
2. If yes, what is the procedure
3. Can I lodge complaint against transfer outside the state stating that no juniors transferred despite me?
Pls. advice me at weloveall@in.com
Srinidi said…
My brother is a central government employee. He is worked in Navy. I want know rules and regulations. How can he get better position in Navy. What are the steps?

Employment News
Anonymous said…
SIR
CAN A GOVT. OFFICER BE AN INDENTER,PURCHSER,APPROVING AUTHORITY AND DDO IN THE SAME OFFICE AT THE SAME TIME AND CAN MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE WORK EXECUTED BY HIM,VERIFIED BY HIM .
kaynat said…
i m kaynat i m working at hindustan zink vedanta at chittorgah my husband working in drdo program ad at hydrabad , drdo also have banch at jodhpur is it possible that he got transfer at jodhpur pplsssssssssss reply me its urgent
Anonymous said…
Sir,
I am an Asst. Teacher (stage II) who joined central university after working for five years State Govt. college. We have faced problems regarding seniority with my colleague who joined 1 day earlier than me but without any experience(we were selected on same day). My pay is protected and my salary is higher as he is only in Stage I. could you tell who is more senior?
Unknown said…
Sir, i have joined the post of Auditor in the office of PAO(ORs) Nasik, on March 11, 2011 by the CGL Exam-2008. I selected for the post of Auditor in the Office of PCDA(P) allahabad (same deptt DAD) throuth the CGL exam-2010. I resigned to the previous office and joined the PCDA(P) on 13 Nov, 2011. Now i like to know that what is mine seniority status...........

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees