Application for Aadhaar Linking with Bank Account


Application for Aadhaar Linking with Bank Account

APPLICATION FOR LINKING/ SEEDING AADHAR NUMBER
AND RECEIVING DBT BENEFITS INTO BANK ACCOUNT-(NPCI MAPPING)*

The Branch Manager, Date:
……………………….Branch
 ……………………….Bank

Dear Sir,

Account No. _________________ in A/c Name _______________  Linking / Seeding of Aadhaar in 

NPCI-Mapping for Receiving Direct Benefits

I am maintaining a Bank account No. ______________ with your Branch.

2. I submit my Aadhaar number and voluntarily give my consent to:
  • ·         Use my Aadhaar Details to authenticate me from UIDAI.
  • ·         Use my Mobile Number mentioned below for sending SMS Alerts to me.
  • ·         Link the Aadhaar Number to all my existing/new/future accounts and customer profile (CIF) with your Bank.

(Signature/Thumb Impression of customer)

OPTION FOR RECEIVING DBT BENEFITS ( TICK ONE)

I I wish to seed my account No. _______________ with NPCI mapper to enable me to receive Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) including LPG Subsidy from Govt. of India (GOI) in my above account. I understand that if more than one Benefit transfer is due to me, I will receive all the benefit transfers in the same account.(for customer who have not so far seeded account with NPCI Mapper)
·      
I I already have an account with ________________ (name of Bank) having IIN Number**__________, and seeded with NPCI Mapper for receiving DBT from GOI. I request you to change my NPCI mapping(DBT Benefit Account) to my account with your Bank. 
I
I I already have an account with another bank ________________(name of Bank) having IIN Number**__________, and seeded with NPCI Mapper for receiving DBT from GOI. I do not want to change my NPCI mapping(DBT Benefit Account) from the existing Bank.
·         I do not wish to seed my accounts from your Bank with NPCI Mapper (I will not be getting DBT).

3. I have been explained about the nature of information that may be shared upon authentication. I have been given to understand that my information submitted to the bank herewith shall not be used for any purpose other than mentioned above, or as per requirements of law.

4. I hereby declare that all the above information voluntarily furnished by me is true, correct and complete.

Yours faithfully
 [if consent sent through BC/BDO/VO]

(Signature/Thumb Impression of customer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Government Office Holiday List 2023 - DoPT Order PDF Download

7th CPC Pay Fixation on Promotion/MACP Calculator with Matrix Table

Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees